Who we are:
We are Avanta Care, a top-rated healthcare recruitment specialist. We offer committed carers more than just a career. You will gain one of the industry's highest starting salaries, generous rewards and regular pay increases within your first year.
What the job involves:
• Teamwork in a care home environment for the elderly
• Helping people carry out their daily activities in line with individual care plans
• Promoting independence, dignity and choice
• Emotional and social support
• Liaising with family members and health care providers
• Regular training to develop skills
• Updating care records to reflect changing needs and preferences
• Flexible working within a rota set by the care home manager
You will have:
• Experience of working within a care environment for older people preferred - We can provide the training and qualifications required to help progress your career in health care
• Willingness to work above and beyond to maintain our high standards
• Good standard of verbal and written English
Not only do we guarantee a minimum 35 hours of work per week, we also pay a higher hourly rate for evenings and bank holidays. We also arrange your DBS check, insurance and uniform.
If you come to work with us from the wider EU, we can help find you somewhere to live near your work placement, and get you settled comfortably into UK life.
Avanta Care operates a workplace pension, workers will be auto-enrolled after three months of employment
Little or no care experience?
No problem. Our expert in-house training team will train you up to industry standards - with no upfront costs.Register Your Interest